High Vitamin C IV has been studied as a treatment for patients with cancer since the 1970s. A Scottish surgeon named Ewan Cameron worked with Nobel Prize-winning chemist Linus Pauling to study the possible benefits of vitamin C therapy in clinical trials of cancer patients in the late 1970s and early 1980’s.
Vitamin C can be found in many healthy foods, especially:
- Citrus fruit and juice
- Red and green peppers
- Brussels sprouts
Vitamin C is an essential nutrient in our diet. It has many important roles in our immune function, including:
- Wound healing
- Prevent cell damage
- Build collagen
- Produce chemical messengers called neurotransmitters
You can also get vitamin C from dietary supplements. Vitamin C supplements are available in various forms:
- High Vitamin C IV is also available by prescription as an injection. Vitamin C injections can be given into a vein (intravenous), into a muscle (intramuscularly), or under the skin (subcutaneously).
- Oral tablet
- Chewable tablet
- Extended release tablets
- Extended release capsules
The purpose of injections of High Vitamin C IV “The 000 Fit C”
Many people take vitamin C for general health or to boost their immune system. It is also taken to treat vitamin C deficiency.
Vitamin C deficiency can cause scurvy. Typical symptoms of vitamin C deficiency include:
- Swollen and bleeding gums
- Poor wound healing
- Joint pain
- Loose teeth
- Colored spots on the skin
Benefits of Vitamin C IV “The 000 Fit C”
According to Emedicinehealth, here’s the benefitst of vitamin C therapy :
- Vitamin C is a nutrient found in foods and dietary supplements. It is an antioxidant and also plays a key role in making collagen.
- High doses of vitamin C can be given by intravenous (IV) infusion (through a vein into the bloodstream) or orally (by mouth). When taken by intravenous infusion, vitamin C can reach much higher levels in the blood than when the same amount is taken by mouth.
- Laboratory studies have shown that high doses of vitamin C can slow the growth and spread of prostate, pancreatic, liver, colon, and other types of cancer cells.
- Some laboratory and animal studies have shown that combining vitamin C with anticancer therapy can help, while other studies have shown that certain forms of vitamin C may make chemotherapy less effective.
- Several human studies of high-dose IV vitamin C in patients with cancer have shown improvements in quality of life, as well as improvements in physical, mental, and emotional functioning, symptoms of fatigue, nausea and vomiting, pain, and loss of appetite.
High Vitamin C IV “The 000 Fit C” in Bali000
If you are looking for iv therapy in Bali, especially the Sanur area, we Bali000 provide it at a price that fits in your pocket. What are you waiting for ? Booking Now for to boost your healthy and immune to reduce the risk of exposure to the corona virus.