Rapid Antigen Test Bali – Before you do a rapid antigen test, first you need to know what a pre-existing rapid test is.
What Is Rapid Test ?
The mass media has provided many explanations about what a rapid test is after the first case of Covid-19 was announced. Rapid test is a method of checking / testing results quickly. This examination uses a cartridge device to see the presence of antibodies in the body when there is a viral infection. This test is performed in order to screen patients under surveillance (PDP) and people under surveillance (ODP) by taking a blood sample from a capillary (finger) or from a vein
Currently, there are rapid tests for detection of the SARS co-2 virus that can detect antibodies and some can detect antigens. However, many laboratories have not yet done so. Rapid tests that detect antibodies cannot detect the first time you are sick, because they may not have formed antibodies or the antibody levels are still low.
So if the test results are non-reactive, they must be repeated on 7-14 days later to confirm whether the person concerned really does not contain the virus in his body. Especially if there is a history of exposure to the SARS co-2 virus in question.
Different Between Rapid Antigen Test and Rapid Test Antibody
An antigen is a molecule capable of stimulating an immune response. They may be proteins, polysaccharides, lipids or nucleic acids. Each antigen has distinct surface features that are recognized by the immune system.
ARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, has several known antigens, including its nucleocapsid phosphoprotein and spike glycoprotein, which are the visible protrusions on its surface.
An antibody is a Y-shaped protein produced by B cells of the immune system in response to exposure to antigens. The tip of each Y-shaped arm contains antigen binding sites (paratopes) that bind to a specific portion of the antigen’s surface (epitope). This binding helps to eliminate antigens from the body, either by direct neutralization or by “tagging” them for elimination by other arms of the immune system.
When infected with SARS-CoV-2, the body produces antibodies that bind specifically to the spike proteins and other antigens to help eliminate the virus. This binding can be harnessed to develop antibody and antigen-based diagnostic tests.
How Rapid Antigen Test Works ?
The SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of specific antigens of SARS-CoV-2 present in the human nasopharynx.
- A sterile swab is inserted into the patient’s nostril to the surface of the posterior nasopharynx. The swab is rotated three to four times and withdrawn from the nasal cavity.
- The swab is placed into an extraction buffer tube. While the buffer tube is squeezed, the swab is stirred at least five times.
- Removing the swab, the sides of the tube are squeezed to extract the liquid from the swab and then the nozzle cap is pressed tightly onto the tube.
- Three drops of the extracted sample are added to the specimen well of the test device. You can now wait for the test results.
- The test result is ready to be read after 15 minutes. It should not be read after 30 minutes as this may lead to false results. The test is positive if a coloured line appears in the top section (C) and lower section (T) of the result window.
- The test results can help healthcare professionals to make appropriate decisions quickly.
Rapid Antigen Test Special Offers in Bali000
In Bali000 we also provide rapid antigen test with special offers and also support for home visits service !
What are you waiting for ? Check this out. We have a special price for a Rapid Antigen Test Bali Home Visit . Its NO longer 275K. Curious about the price? PM us for information or offer now.