- Bali Tourism: Bali Postponed The Tourist Visit until the end of 2020, Tourism Agents are Restless and Concerned
- Two Days of Bali Reported Sad News! Additional Covid-19 Cases are More than 70 People.
- Bali Starts Being Visited by Tourists, Here’s The Proof
- Covid-19 Local Transmission in Bali Keeps Happening
- Luhut Cancelled Opening The Tourism, Bali Hotel Businessmen are Disappointed
1. Breaking News: 2 Patients Covid-19 in Denpasar Died, Today Cases Increased By 13 Cases
2. Pemprov Bali Enforced New Normal 9 July, Covid-19 Protocol Was Released.
3. Bali Tourism Will Re-Open In July 2020, Limited Only For Local Tourists.
4. The Preparation of Tourism Re-Opening in Bali
5. 6 Ways Bali Enforces CHS (Cleanliness, Health, and Safety), Involving Pecalang and Desa Adat
6. 2 Covid-19 Patients Who Died in Bali Had A Medical History of Heart Disease and Kidney Disorders
- Additional Corona Positive Cases in Bali 7th June 2020: 23 Indonesian Citizen, 2 Foreigners.
- Updated Covid-19 in Bali, The Number of Patients Added By 25 People, 2 Recovered.
- 12 Positive People Covid-19 in Denpasar, 5 People Were Figured Out While Looking For A Swab Test Statement Letter.
- One Family in Gianyar Got Positive Covid-19
- Transmission Table for Corona On 7th June: Bali 25 New Cases, Jateng 51 New Cases.
- Distribution of Covid-19 Local Transmission in Denpasar Happened in 21 Villages.
1. Willing to lean on the harbour, Bali Fishing Boat Was Evicted from Aru Islands
2. BREAKING NEWS! One Citizen Was Positive Covid-19, One Alley in Padangsambian Klod Denpasar was Locked Down.
3. Local Transmission Raised Drastically, Patients with Positive Corona Reached 407
4. Covid-19 Pandemic, Senator DPD RI Bali Brought The Gathering Case in Java Village to Police.
5. One Person was Positive Corona, 75 People were Isolated, Rapid Test would be held The Next Day.
6. The Story of Online Taxibike in Bali While Corona: Doesn’t mind for Not Being Paid To Drop Ex-Convict
7. Willing to Travel to Bali After Corona? It is what you need to do
- 2 People Came from Out Of Bali Living in Denpasar Was Positive Covid-19, 1 Person Recovered
- Local Transmission Case, 1 Person was Positive Covid-19 in Denpasar
- “New Normal” Will Be Tested in Bali in July, It is how the Response of Bali Board Members
- Updated Covid-19 Cases in Bali, Positive: 2 Persons, Recovered: 2 Persons
- Living in Bali, Happy Salma Told A Story About Her Condition While Corona Pandemic
- Updated News: Bali 934 Positive, Recovered 293, Indonesia 22,271 Positive Corona
- Updated Covid-19: 293 Have Recovered in Bali, The Additional Positive Cases In Indonesia Have Still Been Very High
- The Birth of Baby Giraffe in Bali Named Corona
1. Sekda Bali said to People: Go Ahead with Activities, but Stay Disciplined Preventing Corona.
2. Bali Province Government Responded to the Different Data He had to the Data Doni Monardo Had About Indonesian Migrant Worker with Positive Corona.
3. Jokowi Praised Bali Handling Covid-19, Pecalang Leader Revealed the Sad Fact
4. Reached 60%, The Corona Recovery Level in Bali is Getting Higher
5. [OMG] Already Died in Bali, Got a Swab Test, Apparently Just Discovered with Positive Corona.
6. Again, A Doctor Got Positive Covid-19 in Denpasar.
7. The Fake Corona Free Statement Letter Maker in Bali Used The Head Letter from Puskesmas and Sanglah Hospital
8. Updated Corona in Bali 22nd May 2020: Positive Increased by 6 People, 4 Imported Cases and 2 Local Transmission
9. Clarification of Police in Western Lombok about The Positive Corpse with Corona From Bali Arrived in Lombok.
1. A Family in Lombok insisted to send their dead family’s body from Bali, The Fact He was Positive Corona.
2. The Way to Attract Australian Tourist to Have A Vacation in Bali After Corona
3. The Plane Passengers Going to Bali Should Have A Statement of Negative Corona by Swab Test
4. Updated Covid-19 in Bali; Found The New Symptom of Corona Virus, Patients were terrorized by “Ghost” while being Quarantined.
5. Start from 28th May 2020, Entering Bali Via Ngurah Rai Airport Must Bring The Result of Negative PCR
6. One Resident Doctor in Sanglah Hospital Infected by Positive Corona.